HEY! I'M TRIPP AND I'M HEADED OFF TRYING TO MAKE IT AS A MUSICAL THEATRE PERFORMER. I'M CHASING AFTER BIG DREAMS AND GETTING TO HAVE A BLAST ALL ALONG THE WAY! COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE AND SEE WHAT CRAZY THINGS I END UP DOING AND THE FANTASTIC CHARACTERS I WILL MEET ALONG THE WAY! FOR PREVIOUS ADVENTURES.... TRIPPAROUNDTHEWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM AND OFFEXPLORING.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Staying Alive on the Road

I have found one of the keys to staying sane on the road is to make sure I feel connected to people from home. My church home is at Crossroads in Cincinnati, OH. There I always feel pushed to find creativity, freedom, and I continually feel challenged by the people there. They are my brothers and sisters, friends, and mentors. I hate to be so far from them, but through the joys of the internet I try to keep up. This week some videos of the signature Super Bowl Sunday services have been up, but there has also been a video posted of an incredible couple of songs performed by the worship leaders at church with a video created by the team there in Cincinnati. It's pretty awesome stuff and has really rejuvenated me this week. I hope it does the same for you! God is so good and I know that he wants us to be running toward Him... toward FREEDOM!


Love to all!
Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment