HEY! I'M TRIPP AND I'M HEADED OFF TRYING TO MAKE IT AS A MUSICAL THEATRE PERFORMER. I'M CHASING AFTER BIG DREAMS AND GETTING TO HAVE A BLAST ALL ALONG THE WAY! COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE AND SEE WHAT CRAZY THINGS I END UP DOING AND THE FANTASTIC CHARACTERS I WILL MEET ALONG THE WAY! FOR PREVIOUS ADVENTURES.... TRIPPAROUNDTHEWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM AND OFFEXPLORING.BLOGSPOT.COM

Friday, June 1, 2012

Inspiration

I have recently discovered a blog I love and this commencement address was posted.  I thought it was so delightful and excellent.  Neil Gaiman spoke to the University of the Arts 2012 graduates and said:


"People who know the rules know what is possible and what is impossible. You do not and you should not. The rules of what is possible and impossible were made by people who have not tested the bounds of possible by going beyond them - and you can."





1 comment:

  1. When I saw that this clip was twenty minutes long, I thought, "Well, I'll watch a couple of minutes and that'll be enough." That did not happen. He was FANTASTIC! And I wish every young person could see this before they go out into the world. Wow. Thanks for sharing, Tripp. I bet he would tell me that it's not too late for me, too!

    ReplyDelete